With the advent of the latest AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 Service Pack 2 comes a new set of updates to our Production Solution products for Civil 3D. No one can resist a Christmas present they can open early, can they?
Get the Latest and Greatest
Our latest product builds supporting C3D 2015 SP2 are now available to our customers.
Login and go to the appropriate download pages to access the latest builds of:
- Jump Kit (our most popular product)
- InstantOn Survey (fast field to finish)
- InstantOn Basic (instant civilized productivity)
- Templates Only (our inexpensive trial version).
As usual you get…
More Continuous Improvement
We included lots of changes that make our Civil 3D Style and Civil 3D Template collection products better and more useful to AutoCAD Civil 3D users of all flavors:
- New builds of all the AutoCAD Civil 3D resource and support files
- Updated Design and Survey templates
- Fixes to the General Curve View Labels and other minor Style fixes reported to us
- All the Erosions Control AddOn updates – new Point Styles, Description Keys Set, Alignment and Parcel Styles, the appropriate Label Styles for Alignments and Parcels.
- A new build of the Symbol Set with additional requested Utility symbols for almost every from of utility infrastructure
- Microstation compliant standard AutoCAD linetypes are now included in our standard NCS 4.0 and NCS 5.0 .lin files
We Won’t Ignore Christmas Past
Our 2014 release versions of our Production Solution products for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 were also updated earlier the month with many of the above changes included in them. Enjoy the season.
Because People Do Ask
We even include Resource Drawings that document and visualize:
- Every stock Subassembly in Civil 3D
- The included Linetype resources
- A single drawing example that allows you to see and test what the Styles look like on real data
- A full working project dataset
Service Pack Words of Warning and Caution
Just so you know.
If you run the Infrastructure Design Suite (IDS) make sure you get the latest version of the Autodesk Application Manager or your install of 2015 Service Park 2 may fail.
My local AAM actually reported the SP2 installed, but it actually did not.
Now that was annoying.
Autodesk released a new AAM on December 10.
The AAM install of Civil 3D 2015 SP2 will also fail if it can’t find the original install resources.