The post title is a kind quote from a customer who discovered cadpilot.com, the Jump On Civil 3D blog, and the Framework for Civil 3D. Here’s a recent sampling of comments with the names and firms removed to protect their competitive advantage:
“I find something useful to learn about Civil 3D every time I visit.
Love all the videos from you and many others too.
My one stop shop for Civil 3D learning. I should visit more than once a week.”
“The Members section collects a lot of Civil 3D help better than other sites.
Your site covers topics in a useful and practical way.
Very different from the AKN and the Civil 3D forum and that’s good.”
“Your videos and posts make me think about how I use Civil 3D. Sometimes you strain my brain.”
“I installed your Framework product and was up and running in a day. Who could ask for more.”
“I wish my AutoCAD reseller told me about your templates and styles for Civil 3D when I renewed. That would have saved my tons of time, money, and effort. Stupid.”
“I’ve yet to find a Civil 3D detail your product doesn’t cover well.”
“Your Spreadsheet Tools deserve a loud shout out to all Civil 3D CAD managers.
They are worth much more than what we paid.
I wish I’d thought of that.”
Thank you ladies and gentlemen for taking the time to email me or respond to questions!
Website membership is free. We won’t sell your site info to anyone for any reason. Register.
March Website Additions
March wasn’t a particularly busy month on the website, but the stone and brick does add to the wall.
Documentation and Help – requires login
- New Latest Product Changes link in Members
- New Legends and List Spreadsheet Tool and Resources on-line help documentation
- New Lists and Legends in Civil 3D section
- Additions to Reference Templates section
- Additions to Civil 3D Buckets section
Cadpilot Video Training – some pages require login – most do not.
- Additions to the Civil 3D Survey at Jump Speed training page
- Multiple additions to the Blog Posts section.
Data Link Tables, Extracted Data Tables, and Legends and Lists Creation
Civil Training on the Web – no login required
- Added new videos to the AutoCAD Civil 3D Videos section
Apply Description Keys and Section View Material Tables
- Added new videos to the New in Civil 3D 2017 section
- Added new videos to the Tips from Experts section
- Added new videos to the Infraworks 360 section
There are Latest links on the Members page and Civil Training on the Web and collection section pages to help you locate the updates and additions.
The Recent Legends and Lists in Civil 3D Series
- Not so Simple Tables in Civil 3D
- Legend and Abbreviation Lists in Civil 3D
- Extracted Tables and Lists in Civil 3D