Autodesk Civil 3D 2023 improves. It is no surprise the Framework for Civil 3D 2023.1 Products get better too. Upgrades to our Civil 3D production environments and our Civil 3D working projects should become easier as well.
A systems managed approach to the complexity of Autodesk Civil 3D is crucial to our functional success with Autodesk’s infrastructure software technologies.
“In Civil 3D, it is all about the project…Civil 3D is the project.”
Framework for Civil 3D 2023.1 Product Updates
The latest Framework for Civil 3D 2023.1 Release 8 Update products are available in two flavors for Framework Release 8. Both NCS 6.0+ and AIA NCS 6.0+ flavors are available with additional and improved support for Autodesk Civil 3D 2023.1.
The latest Framework for Civil 3D 2023.1 products include improvements to the Civil 3D Templates, Civil 3D Style Libaries, and supplied Civil 3D resouces.
Jump Kit 8 2023 customers may now download the latest new Framework for Civil 3D 2023.1 Jump Kit Release 8 product builds from the respective product download pages.
Templates Only 8 2023 customers may now download the latest new Framework for Civil 3D 2023.1 Templates Only Release 8 product builds from the respective product download pages.
By popular request the latest Templates Only 8 2023.1 products now include support for both STB and CTB output.
Previous releases of Template Only only support STB.
Jump Kit 2023.1 Release 8 Updates
The Framework for Civil 3D 2023.1 Jump Kit products include all resources delivered in either or both of two NCS 6.0 Layer System compliant variants:
Our Civilized NCS 6.0 layer system and the NCS 6.0 AIA small building project layer system.
The Framework’s adaptive NCS compliant systems support DOD, GSA, AIA, and many other NCS based standards requirements.
Each new Jump Kit Release 8 2023.1 Update product includes updated:
- Classic Civil 3D template resources with Layer State tools in STB and CTB
with updated Styles collections
- Reference (TREF) template resources with Layer State tools in STB and CTB
with updated Styles collections
- Integrated Adaptive Civil 3D Standards support for Layers, Linetypes, and Symbols
- Jump Kit Style Library Collection – 3250+ resource dwgs that include
Label Style Expression Set resources for improved plan set annotation
- Support for Project Explorer for Civil 3D tools and resources
- Support for Grading Optimization for Civil 3D
- Assembly resources –AASHTO compliant Assembly drawings
- Updated Framework Sandbox Civil 3D Projects for both STB and CTB
with built-in Reference Template (TREF) and Plan Production tool support
- New Multiple Baseline Corridors and Label Style Expression Set mini Sandbox Civil 3D Projects in STB
- In-depth and detailed Symbol Set resources with thousands of Points Styles, Symbols, and raw AutoCAD blocks
- Layer Standard Spreadsheet Tools and other resources for rapid Layer Standard conversions
- Integrated and Standardized Codes, Description Key Sets and Figure Prefix Db resources
5000+ Design and Survey Codes with hundreds of easy to edit Description Key Sets and Figure Dbs to match them
- A host of other powerful Spreadsheet Tools to systematically manage every aspect of Civil 3D
Discover all the many specific changes and updates.
See the Release 8 Details for the Framework for Civil 3D 2023.1 Update.
The Label Style Expression Set Sandbox Project
This video demo of some Jump Kit powers begs the question,
Dave? Can Our Civil 3D Templates Do That?
The new Framework for Civil 3D 2023.1 products can help anyone in Civil 3D Land.
Templates Only runs Civil 3D out of the box.
Jump Kit is a Systems Management Toolset for Civil 3D.
Get The Civil 3D Toolset for Production Work
Get the Framework for Civil 3D Release 8