Autodesk Civil Training on the Web
Useful Civil Training Videos from YouTube and elsewhere
- See the new AEC Webinars page.
See the page for up-coming Civil webinar signups.
- The new Civil Engineering Community Virtual MeetUps page.
See the page for up-coming webinar signups.
- Visit the Civil Engineering Community Virtual MeetUps Playlist
- See the Infrastrucure Reimagined page and blogs
- Free Autodesk Civil 3D Certification Exam Courseware
- Autodesk University Online 2021
- Recent Civil 3D Autodesk Knowledge Network Screencast Videos
You can change the release reference (2022) in the link above to see and play the videos for Civil 3D 2021-2018.
Access to some site video collections require a free site membership and login.
See the Members>>Documentation and Help section for in-depth help for Autodesk Civil 3D.
Links to the original postings, recordings, lists, and/or channels are supplied. Please visit the links.
Often comments are included to help identify key issues that are included in the recordings, lists, etc..
- Videos are intentionally not necessarily listed by recording date.
- If you believe a video, list, or channel should be included here,
please submit a link to the email address below.
- All things change. If you find a broken link here, please let us know. firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Featured Video Training
See the Web Video Index page for videos listed by category.
A website Search by Author name works well to return videos for your favorite experts.
The Civil 3D 2016 Geotechnical Module Overview Videos
The first video in the first series overviews the Geotechnical 2016 extension's features.
The the rest of this series contains a 2 more basic training videos.
The second series covers advanced issues and details in a 7 part training series.
A selection of videos and video list from Gary Morin of KeyNetix, Ltd published on YouTube.
These videos cover core methodologies for the management of multiple surfaces in Civil 3D.
Remember that you can hop between videos in a series using the list icon
Use RSC Files as a Resource in AutoCAD
A video from a post from the Autodesk Civil Immersion blog by Jeff Bartels.
Odds are you didn't know that AutoCAD can read and use Microstation Linestyles resource files
Be aware that Microstation linestyles deal with text differently - as symbols not fonts.
Subassembly Composer Training
A video series from Jeff Bartels published on YouTube.
Remember you can hop to any video on the list from the list icon
This is a 9 part video list that covers in-depth and detail getting a start with Subassembly Composer.
Did you get our free Members only tool - Subassemblies Codes Tool that lists all the codes and purposes?