Aug, 27, 2012 - Autodesk released Hotfix 2 for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013.
There is a new hotfix for Civil 3D 2013.
All of the previously released files in Hotfix1 are also included in Hotfix 2.
Here's what HF2 fixes from the Read me file:
- Creating feature lines from objects when the objects are overlapping closed polylines no longer causes the application to close unexpectedly.
- An issue that caused fatal errors when closing the application has been resolved.
- The stability of the Audit command has been improved.
- A severe stability issue when working in paperspace has been resolved. The issue occurred when panning and zooming and then attempting to perform an AutoCAD edit, such as erasing an object.
- An issue that caused the application to close unexpectedly on startup has been resolved. The issue was related to migrated settings from a previous release.
- An error causing the application to close unexpectedly while using the Grade to Surface command has been resolved.
- ·An error causing the application to close unexpectedly while moving a PVI has been resolved.
- Stability when opening some drawings when Level of Detail is turned on has been improved.
Included fixes from Hotfix 1
- An issue with the Survey Figures Property dialog box has been resolved. In the lower section of the panel you can now see the vertex properties for chain type figures.
- An issue when opening an AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 drawing in Navisworks Manage 2013 with the AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Object Enabler installed has been resolved. After applying the hotfix, importing a drawing using Navisworks Manage 2013 no longer results in the application becoming unresponsive or closing unexpectedly.