Framework for Civil 3D Release 8
The Release 8 of the Framework for Civil 3D is all about your ability to leverage Civil 3D in production.
Release 8 is a managed production solution for Civil 3D.
The Framework for Civil products based on Release 8 deliver real-world performance and civil engineering and survey project productivity.
Release 8 provides every Civil 3D user and all civil and survey organizations…
Greater Freedom to Work in Civil 3D
The latest Civil 3D Release 8 Framework fully supports Autodesk Civil 3D 2019 and AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018 with the largest, project-tested Civil 3D Style collections in the world.
Whatever Civil 3D release you may choose to employ you get better quality control tools, better production style tools, and unmatched ease of use and deliverables publication in Autodesk Civil 3D.
Autodesk Civil 3D Unleased
A Release 8 Framework product delivers:
- Instant production and publication support for all the powerful features in Civil 3D
- Our best-in-class Templates and Styles for Civil 3D are new, improved, more useful, and more productive
- A host of new and improved Style Tools and updates to our time and project-tested favorites
- Built in out-of-the-box Style-based (STB) and Color-based (CTB) publication capability
- Built-in support for NCS 6 and NCS 5.0 (National CAD Standards), the GSA (General Services Administration) CAD Standards, DOD (Dept of Defense) standards, and US Army Corp standards.
- Built-in support for exchanging the multiple variants and versions of the NCS Layer Standards
- The Framework’s world-class Civil 3D customization and Civil 3D CAD management tools
Our famous Spreadsheet Tools are powerful, easy to use, and well-documented
“What’s new in Release 8?”
The Release 8 Framework for Civil 3D includes a host of improvements to all the complete, integrated, and managed resources the Framework contains.
Corridor Station Labels
New Adaptive Blocks - Task-Based Civil 3D Style Collections
Out of the box Civil 3D Adaptive Block Style collections and mission critical resources support for more types of civil engineering and survey projects.
- New and improved drag and drop Key Based Design Style collections for better and faster civil engineering design solutions for more types of projects
- Assemble multiple packaged Specialty Style Collections as design building blocks to create task and discipline-based Civil 3D templates.
- Built-in tool support for both Style-based and Layer-based management and publication
- Built-in support for Civil 3D Reference Templates backed by the deepest, feature and task-based Style Tool library in the world available at any price
- Release 8 includes an in-depth rebuild and upgrade to the NCS 6 of the entire Jump Kit Style Library
State of the Art Intelligent Publish on Demand
Work the Same on Every Project and Publish on Demand Differently
- The entire Jump Kit Style library of thousands of Civil 3D Styles is STB to CTB compatible via our fully documented Last Digit Color Rules.
- New and improved Style Tools for Alignments, Profiles, Parcels, and Feature Lines
- NCS and GSA compliant CTB resources for monochrome, grayscale, and color print and plot.
- Consistent and Robust Color Management Identity in Civil 3D
Become a cadpilot.com Member today. Preview in the Members section the powerful set of Spreadsheet Tools on-line documentation and help.
One Touch Upgrades to Release 8 Layer Standards
Our built-in support for Civil 3D CAD Standards and Civil 3D CAD Management is unsurpassed.
- Release 8 ships with the NCS 6.0 Layer Standard as the default
- Multiple official Layer Standards support is included.
- Three click Layer upgrades.
Use the AutoCAD Standards Manager tool to upgrade your templates and existing project work to the updated Release 8 Layer Standards.
Earlier Release to Release scripts for Layer upgrade process details are included.
We never leave our customers behind.
- Release 8 Style Updates may require the usual (and fully-documented only by us) upgrade process.
Simple Product Choices
- Jump Kit – The Framework for AutoCAD Civil 3D
Our most popular product
- InstantOn – Instant Desktop Productivity for Every Civil 3D User
The best essential style tools and resources for Design and Survey production work
- Templates Only – Try InstantOn for Civil 3D
Improved Civil 3D Style and Symbol Set Support
The full list is too huge to print here. Get the details here
Here are some highlights:
Substantive New Style Tools and Improvements for Site Design
- Integrated Alignment, Profile, Feature Line Style collections for Corridor and Feature Line based grading design
- Integrated Area-based Parcel Styles
- By Key Style Collections – Name the grading feature – it’s in there.
- In-depth annotative support for sitework in every representation
- Color-identity Surface QAQC Tools
- Color-identity Parcel QAQC Tools
- New and improved Group Reference Labels for surfaces and more
Fast surface annotation for site design corridors and roadways
Better Corridor and Surface Creation and Publication Tools
- New and improved General Styles collections and Code Set Styles
- Included Subassembly graphics resources to see the results
- Improved Subassembly Codes consistency and on-line and supplied resource documentation
- New Surface and Parcel QAQC and task identification Styles
- Advanced Style Tools for Multiple Baseline Corridor construction and publication
The Best Plan, Profile and Section Deliverables Production Tools
- Integrated View-based location annotation is built-in
- Fully documented deliverables production workflows including video courseware
- Innovate use of Civil 3D’s built in tools
- The in depth Style tools to make it easy and create unsurpassed presentation
Complete New and Updated Style Tools
- STB and CTB support
- Better Civil 3D user Color identification
- Enhanced Style Tool consistency
- Lots of improvements, fixes, and production refinements in Civil 3d Feature Styles
- Rich and ground-breaking collections of Label Styles for every Feature
- Complete internal documentation for every Style – See the useful Style Descriptions in the Toolspace
Improved Traffic and Street Light Utility Support
- In-depth symbols coverage of intersection traffic diagraming
- Detailed Street lighting system symbols
- More symbols, Civil 3D Point Styles. Etc.
Annotative Linework and Improved Linetype Support
- Innovative annotative Alignment Group Label Styles to help reduce linetype dependency
and improve plan set readability, presentation, and final publication
- Tuned and refined NCS compliant and State DOT linetypes
- Better linetype to linestyle conversion for DGN output
- In-depth coverage for utilities, sitework, and mapping feature linetypes
- Hundreds of crafted and documented linetypes without reference issues
The Framework to Customize AutoCAD Civil 3D
Did we forget to mention that?
- If you don’t like it, you can change it
- The Framework for Civil is build by design to help you manage the changes
- Use the powerful and innovative Spreadsheet Tools and all the resources to craft Civil 3D