Apr 26, 2016 - MoreCompetency announces video training, documentation, and help updates for customers and website Members
April 2016 Website Additions and Updates
A brief summary of the month's additions and updates:
Release 6 Runs in Civil 3D 2017
Official testing shows all Release 6 products upgrade and run in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017 without any significant errors
Release 6 does not support a couple of new minor Style features in Civil 3D 2017.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you find issues.
- Updated in-depth documentation for Layer States Creation and Maintenance in the Layer Standards Tools section
- Added Utilities Colors and Color Identity and Themes help and documentation
- Updated documentation for the beta release of the upcoming CTB Layer Standards Tool for Framework STB to CTB conversions
- Added What's New in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017 videos and more
See Civil Training on the Web video training section
- Updates to the Civil 3D Book of Alignments to Members Help
- Additions and updates to the Points in Civil 3D Help page
- Additions and updates to the Labels in Civil 3D Help page
- Minor Updates to Spreadsheet Tools help files for Civil 3D customization
- Linetypes and Linestyles and DGN
There are Latest links on the Members page to help you locate the updates and additions.
Recent Civil 3D Product Additions and Updates:
All Product Download links display latest build dates
- Civil 3D 2015 and Civil 3D 2016 Release 6 customers should visit their Download pages for latest product Updates
- There is a new Survey Codes AddOn for Release 6 2015 and 2016 of AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Added significant depth to the Symbol Set and the Symbols Maintenance Tool
See the downloadable Symbol Set Documentation for what’s in there.
Get access to more free AutoCAD Civil 3D Help and Training