Aug 31, 2016 - MoreCompetency Inc releases Civil 3D help and documentation updates
August 2016 Website Additions and Updates
A brief summary of the month's website additions and updates:
- New product builds for all products for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2016 and AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017
- New Framework Previews videos page
- Updated many more Overview Videos for Release 7
- New Install Videos and updates to the Installation Video pages for Release 7 in Windows 10
- Updated Framework for Release 7 install docs now available on product download pages
- Additions to the Book of Alignments - see Civil 3D Alignments in Documentation and Help
- Many Video additions to the Civil Training on the Web video training section
- Added a new Civil 3D Basics section to Civil Training on the Web
- Added a new Civil 3D Exports section to Documentation and Help
- Added links to in-depth Civil 3D video traininng courses on the web
- Website security updates
There are Latest links on the Members page and Civil Training on the Web page to help you locate the updates and additions.
Recent Framework for Civil 3D Product Additions and Updates:
All Product Download links display latest build dates
The Release 7 Details are listed in complete detail.
- New Release 7 builds for lastest Civil 3D 2017 and Civil 3D 2016 Service Packs are now available for download.
- Release 7 products are available for Civil 3D 2017, 2016, and 2015 and include support for both STB and CTB Civil 3D templates.
There are complete and updated project datasets for both STB and CTB versions of the typical templates.
- Updated Framework for Release 7 install docs now available on download pages
- Civil 3D 2015 and Civil 3D 2016 Release 6 customers should visit their Download pages for latest product Updates
- There is a Survey Codes AddOn for Release 6 2015 and 2016 of AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Added significant depth to the Symbol Set and the Symbols Maintenance Tool
See the downloadable Symbol Set Documentation for what’s in there.
- There is a recent Linetypes AddOn
Get access to more free AutoCAD Civil 3D Help and Training