Oct 28, 2016 – Autodesk released a hotfix for AutoCAD 2014-2017 based products that fail to display ECW raster files
If ECW raster files fail to supply properly in AutoCAD or AutoCAD based products, you need this hotfix.
AutoCAD 2014-2017 ECW Hotfix
This hotfix is also referred to as the Autodesk AutoCAD 2014-2017 ECW Hotfix.
The hotfix effects all AutoCAD based products from release 2014-2017 in various service packs.
- SP1 versions of Autodesk AutoCAD 2014, Autodesk AutoCAD LT® 2014,
and Autodesk AutoCAD 2014-based vertical products
- SP2 versions of Autodesk AutoCAD 2015, Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015,
and Autodesk AutoCAD 2015-based vertical products
- SP1 versions of Autodesk AutoCAD 2016, Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2016,
and Autodesk AutoCAD 2016-based vertical products
- SP1 versions of Autodesk AutoCAD 2017, Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2017,
and Autodesk AutoCAD 2017-based vertical products
The Hotfix can be downloaded here.
There are different 64-bit and 32-bit versions of this hotfix.
The supplied hotfix requires a manual version check and replacement of the specific AdImaging.dll files. You should replace the file only if the version is lower than the one listed below:
- 2014 AdImaging.dll 126.96.36.199
- 2015 AdImaging.dll 188.8.131.52
- 2016 AdImaging.dll 184.108.40.206
- 2017 AdImaging.dll 220.127.116.11
See the Readme for detailed instructions.