March 21, 2016 – Autodesk announces the release of AutoCAD 2017 and AutoCAD 2017 LT
AutoCAD 2017 and AutoCAD 2017 LT are officially on the streets.
Here’s a link to the official AutoCAD 2017 Preview Guide.
Here’s a link to the Official AutoCAD 2017 YouTube List of videos.
A Brief Summary List of AutoCAD 2017 Highlights
- PDF Import and Export
- US Survey Feet directly supported in UNITS
- Graphic Performance improvements with supported GPUs
- Lots of subtle interface fixes and resizings for important dialog boxes.
- Improved interoperability with Navisworks and BIM 360
- New licensing at install
- Autodesk Desktop App
- An Improved Upgrade Customization interface
- 3D Printing support
- Associative Center Marks
- Supports 2013 DWG format.