Nov 17, 2016 - Autodesk released AutoCAD 2017.1.1 Update for AutoCAD 2017, AutoCAD 2017LT, and AutoCAD 2017 based platform products
This Update is an Update to the AutoCAD 2017.1 service pack released in Sept 2016.
AutoCAD 2017.1.1 Update
The AutoCAD 2017.1.1 Update fixes display and general issues reported by CSR reports.
The Update appears in the Autodesk Desktop App.
As of this publication the AutoCAD 2017.1.1 Update does not appear on the public Autodesk Knowledge Network download pages.
Here’s the Readme link
- All lines were displayed as continuous in Excel when they were pasted from AutoCAD 2017 with hardware acceleration enabled.
- The linetype might be missed on the Ribbon when switching to the light theme.
- Pressing a Function key during an active command would freeze AutoCAD after updating to the Windows 10 anniversary edition.
- Publishing might degrade performance when opening some projects in the Sheet Set Manager.
- Importing certain DGN files might fail.
- The bubble notification needed to be closed twice when switching to a 3D Visual Style.
- Customized Edit menu settings might be removed after installing 2017.1 Update.