Apr 18, 2017 – Autodesk releases AutoCAD 2018.0.2 Update
The AutoCAD 2018.0.2 Update includes the fixes included in a previous released update. Autodesk released an AutoCAD 2018.0.1 Update earlier this month and quickly withdrew it.
AutoCAD 2018.0.2 Update
There are also a series of AutoCAD 2018 tools and ad additions available on the public Autodesk AutoCAD download site including: The usual new release Reapp and Scale list fix it tools; the AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018 Object Enabler; AutoCAD 2018 templates; and the AutoCAD 2018 off-line product help.
Here from the AutoCAD 2018.0.2 Readme are the fixes included in the Update:
- Publishing annotative multiline attributes no longer results in incorrect annotative scaling.
- PFB fonts can now be compiled successfully as SHX files.
- The border of a mask is no longer plotted in PDFs when "Lines Merge" is turned on.
- Right clicking in the Block Edit mode no longer displays an error message in the Command window.
- Certain text styles are no longer upside down when printed to PDF.
- Self-Intersecting wipeouts in a block will perform as expected when plotted.
- Fixed a defect that would otherwise have caused the product subscription to expire on June 1st, 2017 with a pre-release product error message.
- Ability to input values for the Material Editor Palette is restored.
- Digitally signed AutoLISP files can be loaded as expected.