Sept 5, 2017 - Autodesk releases AutoCAD 2018.1.1 Update for all AutoCAD 2018 based products
AutoCAD 2018.1.1 Update
The AutoCAD 2018.1.1 Update applies to all AutoCAD based application software including AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018.
The AutoCAD 2018.1.1 Update does not update the default AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018 CUI and Ribbon menus. The Highlight New Features tool will show new the 2018.1 command features where appropriate.
The update download is available to subscription customers via the Autodesk Desktop App. As of this post, the AutoCAD 2018.1.1 Update is not available on the public Autodesk Knowledge Network down pages.
Note that this AutoCAD 2018.1.1 update is different from previous AutoCAD 2018.1, AutoCAD 2018.0.1 and AutoCAD 2018.0.2 updates which were smaller update fixes to the initial AutoCAD 2018 release.
New Tools in the previous AutoCAD 2018.1 Update
AutoCAD 2018.1.1 Improvements
- Occasional crashes when opening the block editor no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when selecting or creating a non-associative hatch no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when clicking the Insert View button on the ribbon in some drawings no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when modifying certain dimension styles no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when editing the grip of a spotlight in some drawings no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when opening DXF files containing Xrefs no longer occur.
- The attribute position of a block remains the same after editing the block.
- PDF files plotted from certain drawings now display correctly in Adobe Reader.
- Hatch patterns in PDF files are consistent with lineweight.
- Raster images are plotted correctly when Shadeplot is set to the Rendered option.
- The AEC property-set data in DWG files can be successfully exported to 3D DWF files.
- Certain Pro/E files can now be successfully imported into AutoCAD.
Read the AutoCAD 2018.1.1 Update Readme