Apr 12, 2018 – Autodesk releases the AutoCAD 2019.0.1 Update
The AutoCAD 2019.0.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
AutoCAD 2019.0.1 Update
The update can be applied to AutoCAD 2019 installed as a standalone application and AutoCAD-based 2019 toolsets and vertical products:
- AutoCAD 2019
- AutoCAD Architecture 2019
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- AutoCAD Electrical 2019
- AutoCAD Map 3D 2019
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2019
- AutoCAD MEP 2019
- AutoCAD Plant 3D 2019
- Advanced Steel 2019
After applying this update, the Product Version or Built On Version in the About box will be listed as P.61.0.0 AutoCAD 2019.0.1.
This AutoCAD update addresses the following issues:
CSR - Problems
- Startup crashes after loading a partial CUIX file after resetting settings to default no longer occur
The Update’s General Content
- The draw order in a block definition is maintained when inserting the block.
- When grip editing is in progress and dynamic input is turned on, pressing the Tab key cycles between the full distance, the angle, and the extension distance.
- The Open from Web & Mobile and Save to Web & Mobile buttons on the Quick Access toolbar in 64-bit versions can now be hidden or removed.
- The division symbol in stacked fractions can now be changed between horizontal and diagonal.
- The tool palette path can now be changed from the default value without being reset when exiting the Options dialog box.
This Update may include separate fixes and other updates to the AutoCAD 2019 Toolkits and vertical products (aka Civil 3D) listed above.
The update also apparently fixes customization issues in the Quick Access Toolbar based on AutoCAD 2019 forum posts.
Read the Readme