Sept 4, 2018 – Autodesk releases the AutoCAD 2019.1.1 Update
AutoCAD 2019.1.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The update includes previous AutoCAD 2019.1 Updates and relevant Hot Fixes. The update install requires access to the original install resources.
This Update should be installed by Oct 17, 2018 or Autodesk Rendering, Shared Views, and Plant collaboration feature available via the Autodesk Cloud will be inaccessible.
In spite of the small incremental name of the Update this is a large AutoCAD Update with many fixes not explicated listed in the readme.
The new AutoCAD 2019.1.1 features list does not currently appear on the AutoCAD 2019 Help What’s New page, but you can expect update to the page soon.
The new and remaining icons on the Ribbon and the Quick Access toolbar have been updated to the new icon style. The Command window now supports the light and dark themes.
Drawing Compare has been improved to support objects that were created with the AutoCAD Architecture specialized toolset, such as wall objects.
AutoCAD 2019.1.1 Fixes
Customer Error Reporting Fixes
- Occasional crashes stemming from a computer’s graphics processing unit (GPU) under some conditions no longer occur.
Import and Export
- Occasional crashes when importing DGN files with certain types of objects no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when importing the layer state with FILEDIA set to 0 no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when panning while multiple drawings are opening no longer occur.
General Content Fixes and Updates
- A raster image with non-zero transparency displays correctly within a polygonal or a clipped viewport.
- The REGEN and REGENALL commands display linetypes correctly in all drawings.
- The drawing order displays correctly when inserting a block into a drawing template (DWT) file.
- The DIMORDINATE command displays the correct coordinates in model space when the cursor is moved to a new location.
- The performance is improved when panning or zooming drawings containing transparent hatches.
- The performance is improved when using the Multileader Style Manager within specific drawings.
- The properties for external references display correctly in the Details panel of the External References palette.
- A drawing file can be saved to a folder path that contains some special characters such as a percent sign (%).
- Line and polyline objects maintain the correct lineweight after running certain commands.
- An external reference filename path can be stored without converting characters to lowercase.
- The FILLET command works as expected in special cases that involve splines.
- Unicode text in a multiline text object is handled correctly in AutoLISP.