Jun 18, 2021 – Autodesk releases the AutoCAD 2019.1.3 Update
AutoCAD 2019.1.3 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The update includes previous AutoCAD 2019.1 and 2019.1.1 Updates and relevant Hot Fixes. The update install requires access to the original install resources.
There are lot of fixes in the included 2019.1.1 update and 2019.1.2 update not expressly listed in the readme.
The AutoCAD 2019.1.3 features list does not currently appear on the AutoCAD 2019 Help What’s New page.
AutoCAD 2019.1.3 Update Fixes
Customer Error Reporting Fixes
- Occasional crashes when selecting some objects to save to a specified drawing file using the WBLOCK command.
- Occasional crashes when plotting DWG to PDF using the Publish dialog box.
- Occasional crashes when plotting text in some drawings.
- Occasional crashes when opening a drawing using the Select File dialog box in a side-by-side installation environment.
General Content Fixes and Updates
- The 3D solid grips display at the appropriate location after some editing operations.
- The color of the nested blocks can be set to the correct layer.
- The TrueType fonts with non-zero elevation or rotation display correctly.
- Changing to a custom paper size is recognized when using an AFP printer (with AFP driver installed) in the Plot dialog box.
- The plotted PDF file displays the correct characters when using a Japanese text style in the drawing.
- Some linetypes are plotted to PDF correctly when the plot style is applied to a CTB file.
- Some user-defined characters are plotted and previewed successfully.
- The background plot for multiple copies works properly.
- The ordinate dimensions (DIMORDINATE) remain correct when a viewport is locked.
- The English input in the command line works when switching between Korean and English input modes.
- AutoCAD works smoothly when plotting some drawings with very transparent hatches.
- Objects that are copied and pasted show the correct base point and endpoint.
- The layer information is kept correctly in the Layer Properties Manager when switching between the Start tab and a drawing file tab.
- The correct button is displayed when you launch the Batch Standards Checker from the Start menu.
- When the SDI system variable is set to 1, double-clicking a DWG file in the File Explorer opens the drawing in AutoCAD.