Mar 28, 2022 – Autodesk released the AutoCAD 2021.1.2 Update
The AutoCAD 2021.1.2 Updateis available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The Update install requires access to the original install resources.
AutoCAD 2021.1.2 Update
Read the AutoCAD 2021.1.2 Update Release Notes
Fixed CSR Issues
- Occasional crashes when using the IINSERT command to access a file through a shortcut in AutoCAD Raster Design 2021 with AutoCAD 2021 Update 1.1.
- Occasional crashes when the No Differences option is turned on or off in the comparison results.
- Occasional crashes when plotting to PDF file in some special drawings.
- When the HPLINETYPE system variable is set to 1, hatch objects are detected as expected when in a comparison mode.
- Drop-down lists now display clearly in certain dialog boxes in Windows 11.
- The associative hatch in a dynamic block displays correctly when using Ctrl+C or Ctrl+V to copy or paste the block references.
- Drawing file size no longer increases when DISPSILH system variable is set to 1.
- The RENDERONLINE command now works as expected in drawings from specialized toolsets.