Nov 2, 2021 – Autodesk released the AutoCAD 2022.1.1 Update
The AutoCAD 2022.1.1 Updateis available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The Update install requires access to the original install resources.
AutoCAD 2022.1.1 Update
Read the AutoCAD 2022.1.1 Update What's Fixed Notes
Customer Error Reporting
- Occasional crashes when plotting some special drawings to PDF.
- Occasional crashes when merging some texts to an image.
- When using the Blocks palette to insert a block and the Repeat option is selected, the rotation angle can now be specified to each block instance.
- The cursor displays correctly when TestEditorGetTrace command is active with a specified direction.
- Point cloud with Elevation stylization displays correctly when orbiting a model.
- Coordination models are now successfully imported to the model space.
- Using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V to copy and paste objects in some drawings no longer causes AutoCAD to freeze or hang.
- Improved performance and drawing file no longer increases when DISPSILH system variable is set to 1.
- Double-clicking a text in some drawing files no longer causes AutoCAD to freeze or hang.
- The mouse scroll wheel or the middle button can now pan to reposition the view in the clipping plane window (3DCLIP).
- Reopening a drawing that's saved after editing and deleting objects with associative properties such as dimension and others now works.