Feb 28, 2022 – Autodesk released the AutoCAD 2022.1.2 Update
The AutoCAD 2022.1.2 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The Update install requires access to the original install resources.
AutoCAD 2022.1.2 Update
Read the AutoCAD 2022.1.2 Update AutoCAD 2022 Updates Notes
This update includes enhancements to Autodesk Docs, the Count Palette, App Hone performance, and delivers multi-core performance improvements to background publish tasks. The update also includes fixes to reported crash issues and other defects.
- Occasional crashes when merging some texts or vector contents to the image in AutoCAD Raster Design 2022 with AutoCAD 2022 Update 1.
- Imported images now display correctly when using IMAGEATTACH to import georeferenced files (TIF) in AutoCAD 2022 Update 1.1 or using MAPIINSERT to import the same files in AutoCAD Map 3D 2022 with AutoCAD 2022 Update 1.1.
- The internal block content is no longer duplicated after running RECOVER or AUDIT commands in some drawings.
- Dropdown lists now display clearly in certain dialog boxes in Windows 11.
- Sheet sets containing a drawing with an apostrophe in the file name now publish successfully.