Sept 22, 2022 – Autodesk released the AutoCAD 2022.1.3 Update
The AutoCAD 2022.1.3 Updateis available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The Update install requires access to the original install resources.
The AutoCAD 2022.1.3 Update contains the previously released updates for AutoCAD 2022.
AutoCAD 2022.1.3 Update
Read the AutoCAD 2022.1.3 Update AutoCAD 2022.1.3 Fixed Issues
- MASSPROP command and API access to some 3D objects now return the same values with the LIST command results.
- AutoCAD now works well when dragging the column width in the Material Browser palette in some special environments.
- AutoCAD now works smoothly when extending or trimming multiple lines in horizontal and vertical orientation in some drawings.
- AutoCAD can now import Inventor files successfully again after modifying the view appearance.
- Improved performance on the hatch pattern previews on the ribbon drop-down list.
- Improved performance when plotting a file with the raster image pasted and setting "Background Transparency" set to Yes.