Nov 2, 2022 – Autodesk released the AutoCAD 2023.1.2 Update
The AutoCAD 2023.1.2 Updateis available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The Update install requires access to the original install resources.
The AutoCAD 2023.1.2 Update contains the previously released updates for AutoCAD 2023.
AutoCAD 2023.1.2 Update
Read the AutoCAD 2023.1.2 Update AutoCAD 2023.1.2 Fixed Issues
- Occasional crashes when double-clicking a drawing to launch AutoCAD after loading certain C# module.
- Occasional crashes when updating the sheet set list table in a drawing that's stored in a cloud DST project.
- AutoCAD now works smoothly when opening some special drawings and then switching drawings using the drawing file tabs.
- AutoCAD now works well when selecting any drawings in Autodesk Docs using the Select File dialog box.
- No exception occurs in Acdbmgd.dll when using certain database event.
- No more loading failure or conflict issue when AutoCAD tries to load the same file with different paths or versions.
- Cursor now moves normally when using grread AutoLISP command.