Apr 6, 2023 – Autodesk released the AutoCAD 2023.1.3 Update
The AutoCAD 2023.1.3 Updateis available via Autodesk Access, the Autodesk Desktop App, or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The Update install requires access to the original install resources.
The AutoCAD 2023.1.3 Update contains the previously released updates for AutoCAD 2023.
Official posted release date - Apr 5, 2023.
AutoCAD 2023.1.3 Update
Read the AutoCAD 2023.1.3 Fixed Issues
- Occasional crashes when editing some grips on objects or using the COPY or UNDO commands.
- Occasional crashes when switching to the Shaded visual style in certain drawings that contain 3D objects.
- Occasional crashes when orbiting the ViewCube while defining some specific blocks in the Block Editor with Shaded visual style.
- Occasional crashes when attempting to close a table, or performing editing or data extraction operations with a table.
- Named views can now be created after exporting to DWF file in a drawing.
- The F8 function key now works as expected when using the Chinese or Korean IME after patching the Windows 11 22H2 Update.
- The Recent and Favorite tabs on the Blocks palette, and the Block Sync Settings dialog box display as expected after Microsoft Edge is updated to the latest version.
- There's no longer a significant increase in file size while saving drawings, and AutoCAD performance has been improved after setting the DISPSILH system variable to "1".
- The display state of the classic Sheet Set Manager palette is now remembered after restarting AutoCAD.
- In Shaded visual style, objects are accurately displayed when modifying some display settings in Options dialog box.
- The Plot Extents preview and result for a frozen viewport are now the same with those of Zoom Extents.