Aug 24, 2023 – Autodesk released the AutoCAD 2023.1.4 Update
The AutoCAD 2023.1.4 Update is available via Autodesk Access or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The Update install requires access to the original install resources.
The AutoCAD 2023.1.4 Update contains the previously released updates for AutoCAD 2023.
Official posted release date - Aug 23, 2023.
AutoCAD 2023.1.4 Update
The AutoCAD 2023.1.4 Update resolves reported crashes and defects. The Update also includes changes to graphics performance and Sheet Set Manager and a new performance analysis tool.
Read the AutoCAD 2023.1.4 Fixed Issues
- The entities of some drawings are now purged successfully, and the purged file size is also reduced.
- Plotted files like PDF or DWF keep their integrity whether the file is overwritten or not.
- The highlight and lineweight of objects display correctly on some machines with specific Intel graphics cards and drivers.
- The language key value in the registry retains the correct value after installing certain language packs and restarting AutoCAD.
- The custom paper size for DocuWorks Printer or Adobe PDF can be applied successfully using the Plot dialog box when SYSPLOTCFG system variable is set to 1.
- The support search paths in the Options dialog box are now editable while installing AutoCAD from deployment when the "Lock security settings" is enabled.