Aug 14, 2024 – Autodesk released the AutoCAD 2024.0.1 Specialized Toolset Updates
The AutoCAD 2024.0.1 Specialized Toolset Updates are now available via Autodesk Access or via download from the Autodesk Subscription site.
AutoCAD 2024.0.1 Specialized Toolset Updates
The AutoCAD 2024.0.1 Specialized Toolset Updates include:
- AutoCAD Architecture 2024.0.1 Update
- AutoCAD MEP 2024.0.1 Update - includes the Architecture 2024.0.1 Update
- AutoCAD Electrical 2024.0.1 Update
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2024.0.1 Update
- AutoCAD Plant 3D 2024.0.1 Update
Note: An AutoCAD Map 3D 2024.0.1Toolset Update version is not available as of this posting date.
The AutoCAD Toolset updates are cumulative and include all fixes from previous updates up to the stated prerequisite.
Updates to AutoCAD are separate and independent of the updates for the Specialized Toolsets.
Install the latest AutoCAD update in addition to any applicable Specialized Toolset updates.
Note: Uninstalling an update should silently revert to the previous update level. In the event the uninstall process does not fully restore to a previously installed update level, the required updates should be manually reinstalled as needed.
After applying an Update, the product build in the About Box will display the update version and build number of the latest update you have installed.
There are detailed fixes and changes to all the AutoCAD Specialized Toolsets included in the 2024.0.1 Updates.
See the AutoCAD 2024.0.1 Specialized Toolset Update Release Notes:
- AutoCAD Architecture 2024.0.1
- AutoCAD MEP 2024.0.1
- AutoCAD Electrical 2024.0.1
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2024.0.1
- AutoCAD Plant 3D 2024.0.1