Nov 14, 2023 – Autodesk released the AutoCAD 2024.1.2 Update for AutoCAD 2024 and the AutoCAD 2024 Toolset products
The AutoCAD 2024.1.2 Update is available via Autodesk Access or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The AutoCAD 2024.1.2 Update install requires access to the original install resources.
The AutoCAD 2024.1.2 Update cannot be uninstalled and includes all previous updates.
Official posted release date - Nov 13, 2023.
AutoCAD 2024.1.2 Update
Read the AutoCAD 2024.1.2 Fixed Issues
Customer Reported Errors
- Occasional crashes when modifying a plotter's PC3 properties after setting some custom properties multiple times.
- Occasional crashes when using the HATCH command in a drawing with a superhatch object.
General Content Update
- Block data with custom properties now displays the correct property values.
- Reusing PC3 files now creates the same page sizes as expected.
- The custom properties in XPS PCL3 drivers and FUJIFILM Apeos printer are now retained as expected.
- The DWF files created in non-English AutoCAD versions are now attached in a drawing without any errors.
- Improved performance when opening a host drawing with one special external reference draw