Nov 30, 2016 – Autodesk released a Hot Fix for AutoCAD Map 2017. This version may replace an earlier version.
The AutoCAD Map 2017.0.3 Hot Fix was released via the Autodesk Desktop App.
A companion hot fix for the Infrastructure Manager 2017 also was released.
OOPS. If you installed previously released AutoCAD Map 2017.0.2 Hot Fix, you must uninstall that first.
See the readme link below.
AutoCAD Map 2017.0.3 Hot Fix
Issues fixed by this hot fix:
- Adding an ECW image file into Map 3D through FDO Raster, the image comes in with noise.
- Command MAPTOACAD export wrong color for symbols.
- Map 3D crashes when MAPTOACAD with XData option and the layer containing calculation.
- The expression for Font Size in Style Editor doesn't change correctly according to the input.
- Clicking "Zoom Extents" button in Mapsearch dialog causes Unhandled Exception.
- Coordinate System
- SHP files with M value in geometry, or Vertex has an M Value, does not reproject coordinates.
- Using csupdate.exe to add user defined CS does not succeed.