July 22, 2016 - Autodesk releases Service Pack 1 for AutoCAD Map 3D 2017, all AutoCAD Civil 2017 based products, and the Infrastructure Administrator
Service Pack 1 for AutoCAD Map 3D 2017
This service pack requires AutoCAD 2017 SP1
The Service Pack applies to all civil AutoCAD 2017 based products.
Service Pack 1 is available via the Autodesk Desktop App. As of this posting the Service Pack does not yet appear on the AutoCAD download pages for the products affected. Included below is the list of issues fixed from the readme.
Issues Resolved by AutoCAD Map 3D 2017
Service Pack 1
- Map 3D doesn't work when repairing the existing Raster Image or Surface connection.
- Map 3D freezes when MAPIMPORT or MAPEXPORT some SHP file.
- Map 3D stops working if MAPTOACAD some customer's data on Win8.1 and Win10.
- Map 3D stops working when running command ADEEDITDATA and selecting the polygon in some drawing.
- Info Center is still shown when the corresponding registry entry is set to 0.
- Map 3D cannot connect to some WMS server.
- Filter saved in display model doesn't work when generate graphic with this display model.
- Working with structure internal in Electric Explorer may cause Map 3D to stop working.
- Missing csupdate.exe in folder %installDir%\map\.
- Map 3D crashes when opening some particular DWG file.
- Fixing ATIL Security vulnerability.