Sept 26, 2018 – Autodesk releases the AutoCAD Map 3D 2019.0.1 Update
The AutoCAD Map 3D 2019.0.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update install requires access to the original AutoCAD Map 2019 and AutoCAD 2019 install resources.
AutoCAD Map 3D 2019.0.1 Update
Map 3D 2019.0.1 Update Fixes:
- Map 3D 2019 crashed when re-generating graphic with the setting 'Close current drawing'.
- Relative Orientation for Utility Point label did not work well for SQLite based industry models
- Map 3D could not get data from some WFS URLs.
- The input values like line thickness, rotation would change when users change the symbol.
- The command MAPTOACAD took quite a long time for some specific data.
- After exported to DWG, the circle symbols got stretched or compressed depending on zoom level.
- This update fixed some customer error reports.
Map 3D 2019.0.1 Update Enhancements:
- This update adds some Autodesk.Map.IM namespaces to the Form Controls: Formula Box and Script-Programmable-Control.
- This update adds a new command MAPNORTHARROWDEFAULTNORTH and allows user to specify whether the North Arrow points to the default north (i.e the angle of Pi/2) or the north defined in the current coordinate system.
When this command sets to 0, the North Arrow would point to the north defined in the coordinate system.
When this command sets to 1, the North Arrow would point to the default north.
- This update extends the FDO MySQL support to MySQL 8.0.
Read the install Readme.