Sept 23, 2020 – Autodesk releases the AutoCAD Map 3D 2022.0.1 Update
The AutoCAD Map 3D 2022.0.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update install requires access to the original AutoCAD 2022 install resources.
There is both an AutoCAD 2022.1 Update and an AutoCAD 2022.0.1 Hotfix available that should be installed prior to the Map 3D 2022.0.1 Update
Updates to the other AutoCAD 2022 ToolSets were released earlier.
AutoCAD Map 3D 2022.0.1 Update
The Map 3D 2022.0.1 Update addresses the following issues:
- Creating an eTransmit package for some drawings no longer causes AutoCAD Map 3D to crash.
- Hyperlinks with https in the feature tooltips can now be accessed.
FDO SQL Server
- Moving a label linked to an SQL Server view and then saving the drawing can now be reopened without encountering a crash.
- ArcSDE Enterprise connection no longer breaks when reopening a drawing with FDO ArcGIS connection to ArcSDE Enterprise.
- A Russian string in CSD file no longer creates an empty category list in the coordinate system library.
- WMTS https://svc.pictometry.com/Image/D2981795-6271-E703-E3FC-005A8186A684/wmts/1.0.0/WMTSCapabilities.xml can now be accessed.
- WMS from the French Government is now readable with AutoCAD Map 3D.
- WMTS background no longer shifts after being plotted with DWGtoPDF option.
- In Infrastructure Administrator, ORA-13346 errors from importing the industry model oracle dmp to Oracle 19c can now be fixed through 1-Click-Maintenance.
- In Infrastructure Administrator, running some intersection no longer stops before completion.
- Editing IM polygon feature using Add vertex option for the second time no longer displays an error message.
Read the Release Notes.