Nov 7, 2019 – Autodesk released Autodesk AutoCAD 2020.1.1 Update
The Autodesk AutoCAD 2020.1.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update requires access to the original install resources.
Autodesk AutoCAD 2020.1.1 Update
The Autodesk AutoCAD 2020.1.1 Update includes the following fixes:
Customer Error Reporting Fixes
- Occasional crashes when inserting certain blocks from the Blocks palette.
- Occasional crashes when exploding a block that fills the drawing area.
- In the AutoCAD Mechanical 2020 toolset, occasional crashes when adding blocks to the tool palette and then saving the drawing.
Plot and print PDF
- Occasional crashes when publishing or plotting certain drawings to PDF files.
- Occasional crashes when zooming within drawings that include attached PDF files.
- In the AutoCAD Mechanical 2020 toolset, occasional crashes when creating chain dimensions off vertical dimensions.
- Blocks that include multiple text objects using TrueType fonts now display correctly when scaled.
- Multileader blocks can be edited successfully when saving a drawing with multiple layouts as a DXF file.
- Nested blocks with layer colors set to the Byblock layer now display the correct colors.
Plot and Publish
- Certain drawings with xrefs can now be published successfully.
- Frozen layers in model space now do not affect the drawing extents when plotting and displaying previews.
- The English-Korean keyboard toggle now works correctly.
- Palette title bar icons now display correctly with all language packs.
- WMF files can be exported when a drawing includes center lines.