May 26, 2021 – Autodesk released Autodesk AutoCAD 2020.1.4 Update
The Autodesk AutoCAD 2020.1.4 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update requires access to the original install resources.
Autodesk AutoCAD 2020.1.4 Update
The Autodesk AutoCAD 2020.1.4 Update includes the following fixes:
- Occasional crashes when opening some drawings using the Select File dialog box.
- Repathing a Microsoft Excel file retains the data link and the updated data.
- Some dynamic blocks can be updated with the block property changes.
- Double-clicking a DWG file from File Explorer launches AutoCAD when the SDI system variable is set to 1.
- Draw order changes are kept correctly after saving or reopening the drawing.