Jun 22, 2014 - SP2 for AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 is released by Autodesk.
Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 Service Pack 2 released
The list that follows is the SP2 resolved Map 3D issues. SP@ also contains SP and Hotfixes.
- Blocks in DWT template should be considered during MAPTOACAD.This is an enhancement for layers that use symbols that are part of the Library repository in the layer file (option Load Symbols as a copy was toggled OFF when loading the symbol, therefore the XML definition of the symbol is saved as part of the Library repository in the layer file).
- Hatches added through FDO spills over into the Viewport in paper space.
- The auto created feature label will move to the originally defined location when editing the feature attribute in Map 3D.
- Osnap does not work on the layers which contain a FDO provider specific function, for example TB_VARIABLE, TO_CHAR and TB_SQL for the enterprise industry model provider (Oracle).
- Layer query gets replaced by the parameters of Advanced Generate Graphic options.
- Industry Model Role (created in Security Administrator) cannot work well with Oracle view layer.
- Map 3D fails to create display model with layer added in drawing.
- Intersection fails if there are not consecutive lines taking part in intersection.
- AutoCAD Map 3D stops working when generating graphic with the option ‘Close current drawings’ in Global Industry Model Options.
- Layers are not refreshed based on the layer filters when user digitizes a feature.
- Sometimes opening a drawing with existing PostgreSQL connection results in Map 3D not working.
- Raster images have a grid superimposed on the image when DVIEW TWist after a CS transform between projected coordinate systems.
- OnUnload method of ApplicationPlugIn is not called.
- Occasional crashes on startup when running on Windows 8 64 bit machines.
- Slow performance in switching maps and loading DWG with FDO SDF/SQLite connections.
· The layer API incorrectly reports the layer as selectable after adding layers asynchronously.