Jul 15, 2014 - Service Pack 2 for AutoCAD Map 3D 2015 is released by Autodesk
Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2015 Service Pack 2 is here
This service pack will bring AutoCAD Map 3D 2015 for the 64 bit Operating Systems up to the most current version, and includes the most recent fixes for the product.
Note that SP2 includes SP1
Primary AutoCAD Map 3D Issues Resolved by Service Pack 1
CAD Manager Tools
- CAD Manager Control Utility cannot be launched correctly.
- MAPPROPSLT does not work on Windows 8.
- On some Windows 8.1 machines, Surface Manager may cause Map 3D to stop working when you click on the fields in Parameters column.
- On a machine without Oracle client installed, Map 3D has ‘Fail to load WMSProvider.dll’ problem.
Primary AutoCAD Map 3D Issues Resolved by Service Pack 2
- Blocks in DWT template should be considered during MAPTOACAD. This is an enhancement for layers that use symbols that are part of the Library repository in the layer file (option Load Symbols as a copy was toggled OFF when loading the symbol, therefore the XML definition of the symbol is saved as part of the Library repository in the layer file).
- Layer query gets replaced by the parameters of Advanced Generate Graphic options.
- Intersection fails if there are not consecutive lines taking part in intersection.
- Filter from Excel and Update from Excel do not work.
- Label is not created automatically for the first new feature in Security Role.
- Map 3D fails to create display model with layer added in drawing.
- Raster images have a grid superimposed on the image when DVIEW TWist after a CS transform between projected coordinate systems.
- Layers are not refreshed based on the layer filters when user digitizes a feature.
- Map 3D fails to connect to the https WMS server.
- This release supports ArcGIS 10.2 version.
- Performance issue while connecting to Oracle based ArcSDE.
- Issue with Export to FDO when selecting attributes in Object to Feature Class mapping for ArcSDE.
Publish to Infrastructure Map Server
- The xml symbols in layer theme in Map 3D will be reset to default if same symbol is attached to different rules.
- The layer API incorrectly reports the layer as selectable after adding layers asynchronously.
- FDOUserManager.exe does not work.
- Querying object data in attached drawing via command line does not work.