Mar 14, 2022 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Civil 3D 2019.3.4 Update
The Autodesk Civil 3D 2019.3.4 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The Update requires access to the original install resources.
The Autodesk Civil 3D 2019.3.4 Update can be applied to Autodesk Civil 3D 2019.3.3.
Autodesk Civil 3D 2019.3.4 Update
The important updates fixes the issue that requires Microsoft Internet Explorer to open Civil 3D Toolbox reports.
- Fixed a stability issue that would occur when connecting to a Vault project.
- Fixed a performance issue that would occur when checking out some drawings from Vault.
- Fixed an issue in which after moving a drawing with xrefs to another folder in the Vault client, and checking out the host drawing in Civil 3D, an xref drawing could not be found.
- Fixed an issue in which all the folders were expanded when selecting the project to display after logging into Vault.
- Fixed a stability issue that would occur when rebuilding all corridors in a drawing.
- The Volume Dashboard report format was changed from xml to html so the reports can be opened by Microsoft Edge.
Read the Release Notes for the Autodesk Civil 3D 2019.3.4 Update