May 5, 2022 – Autodesk releases Autodesk Civil 3D 2021.3.1 Update
The Autodesk Civil 3D 2021.3.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The update requires access to the original install resources.
The Civil 3D 2021.3 Update must be installed prior to the install of the Civil 3D 2021.3.1 Update.
Autodesk Civil 3D 2021.3.1 Update
The Autodesk Civil 3D 2021.3.1 Update addresses and fixes the following issues:
- Fixed a performance issue that would occur when checking out some drawings from Vault.
- Fixed an issue in which after moving a drawing with xrefs to another folder in the Vault client, and checking out the host drawing in Civil 3D, an xref drawing could not be found.
- Fixed an issue in which all the folders were expanded when selecting the project to display after logging into Vault.
- Fixed a stability issue that would occur when rebuilding all corridors in a drawing.
- The Volume Dashboard report format was changed from xml to html so the reports can be opened by Microsoft Edge.
- This update contains security updates for Autodesk Civil 3D 2021.3.
Read the Civil 3D 2021.3.1 Update notesin the Civil 3D 2021 on-line Help