Oct 29, 2021 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Civil 3D 2022.1.1 Update
The Autodesk Civil 3D 2022.1.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The install requires access to the original install resources.
Autodesk Civil 3D 2022.1.1 Update
This is an Update for Autodesk Civil 3D 2022.1.
- Fixed an issue in which targets would be lost after adding or editing targets for multi-target subassemblies in Civil 3D 2022.1.
- Fixed an issue in which the scale factor on the Transformation tab of the Drawing Settings dialog box was applied inconsistently.
- Added the ability to use the pressure part styles that are set in the parts list when the pressure network is referenced by data shortcuts.
- Fixed an issue in which a subassembly saved in Subassembly Composer 2022 could not be imported correctly into Civil 3D.
- Fixed an issue in which re-ordered input/output and target parameters in the Subassembly Composer were not saved in the subassembly PKT file.
- Fixed an issue in which surface legend tables provided different results in Civil 3D 2016 and Civil 3D 2022.