Mar 28, 2022 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Civil 3D 2022.1.3 Update
The Autodesk Civil 3D 2022.1.3 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The install requires access to the original install resources.
The Autodesk Civil 3D 2022.1.3 Update includes the fixes in the Autodesk Civil 3D 2022.1.1 Update and the Autodesk Civil 3D 2022.1.2 Update.
Autodesk Civil 3D 2022.1.3 Update
Autodesk Grading Optimization
- A button to launch Grading Optimization has been added to the ribbon on the Civil 3D Home tab.
- Fixed a stability issue that would occur when connecting to a Vault project.
- Fixed a performance issue that would occur when checking out some drawings from Vault.
- Fixed an issue in which after moving a drawing with xrefs to another folder in the Vault client, and checking out the host drawing in Civil 3D, an xref drawing could not be found.
- Fixed an issue in which all the folders were expanded when selecting the project to display after logging into Vault.
- Fixed an issue in which the specified profile projection label style in the Properties Palette did not get applied in the Profile View Properties dialog box.
- The Volume Dashboard report format was changed from xml to html so the reports can be opened by Microsoft Edge.
- Fixed a security vulnerability as identified in CVE-2021-3711.