Feb 2, 2023 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Civil 3D 2022.2.2 Update
The Autodesk Civil 3D 2022.2.2 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The install requires access to the original install resources.
Autodesk Civil 3D 2022.2.2 Update
This Update includes updates and fixes for Civil 3D 2022.2.1. The Update appears to synch compatibility in Civil 3D 2022.2 with Civil 3D 2023.2 Update Pipe Network and Pressure Pipe Network improvements.
Check Sight Distance
- Added a new Target Check Interval setting to the Check Sight Distance command that enables you to optionally specify a different interval value for checking for targets along the path. This new setting is on the General page of the Sight Distance Check wizard.
- Fixed an issue in which points with point numbers larger than 2,147,000,000 would be assigned a negative value when assigned to a point group.
- Fixed a stability issue that would occur when deleting parcel segments and then using the UNDO and PURGE commands.
- Added the ability to the RegenNetwork command to regenerate 3D solids for structures.
- Fixed an issue in which a pipe run with a zero-length pressure pipe would become detached when editing the pipe run.
- Fixed an issue in which a pipe run alignment would be invisible when opening a drawing after the pipe run was detached.
- Provided a method to fix an issue in which pressure parts were missing in the Prospector tree and were not appearing in data referenced drawings. Now selecting Refresh in the pressure network context menu will resolve the issue in source drawings. This issue can be resolved in data referenced drawings after resolving the source drawing and synchronizing the data references.
- Fixed an issue in which the pressure part at the end of a pipe run was rotated after relinking the pipe run.
- Fixed an issue in which relinking a pipe run would be unsuccessful after moving the pipe run end point to its third adjacent point of intersection (PI).
- Fixed an issue in which relinking a pipe run would be unsuccessful after moving a point of intersection (PI) close to another PI point.
- Fixed an issue in which relinking a pipe run would be unsuccessful after moving a pipe end point with an elbow to an adjacent point of intersection (PI).
- Fixed an issue in which a pipe run would be detached after using the Break Pipe Run command on a curved pipe with an elbow on only one end.
- Fixed a stability issue that would occur after moving a pipe run end point to its second adjacent PI point. The pipe run will now detach but can be relinked.