Aug 25, 2023 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Civil 3D 2023.3 Update and the Civil 3D 2023.3 Object Enabler Update
The Autodesk Civil 3D 2023.3 Update and the Civil 3D 2023.3 Object Enabler Update are available via the Autodesk Access app or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The update requires access to the original install resources.
Official release date is Aug 24, 2023.
It is recommended that you first install all Windows updates prior to installing Autodesk Civil 3D 2023.3.
AutoCAD 2023 Update 1 or later updates must be installed before Civil 3D 2023 Update 2.
AutoCAD 2023 Update 1 cannot be uninstalled independently. To remove the update, you must reinstall Civil 2023.
See the recent AutoCAD 2023.1.4 Update News post.
Autodesk Civil 3D 2023.3 Update
Civil 3D 2023.3 Update includes several fixes to improve stability and performance. These include a security update, improvements to Autodesk Collaboration for Civil 3D, and fixes for issues related to corridor design, drafting and annotation, and gravity pipe networks.
Read the Civil 3D 2023.3 Update Release Notes in the Civil 3D 2023 on-line Help
- This update contains a security update for Autodesk Civil 3D.
Autodesk Collaboration for Civil 3D
- Syncing changes on data shortcut references by opening a cloud drawing or running synchronize commands.
- Management of data shortcuts (DREFs).
- See the recent Autodesk Desktop Connector 18.104.22.1682 (ADC) Update News post for details.
Batch Save Utility
- Improved stability with the Batch Save Tool when a drawing reference template is not found when Desktop Connector is either not installed or not launched.
- Fixed an issue in which a feature line used as a corridor baseline could disappear when the baseline was deleted and then undone.
Drafting and Annotation
- Fixed an issue that would occur when creating or editing a free vertical curve (parabola, by radius or K value) connecting a tangent and a curve in a profile.
Gravity Pipe Networks
- Fixed an issue in which a pipe's label was positioned incorrectly.
- Fixed a stability issue that would occur when opening a DWG file in Autodesk Navisworks with the Civil 3D Object Enabler installed.
- This fix requires the installation of an updated version of the Object Enabler.
Civil 3D 2023.3 Object Enabler Update
The updated version of the Civil 3D 2023 Object Enabler is available on the Plug-Ins tab of supported Autodesk products on Autodesk Accounts or from the Plug-Ins section when creating a custom install for the supported products.