Oct 24, 2023 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Civil 3D 2024.2 Update
The Autodesk Civil 3D 2024.2 Update is available via the Autodesk Access app or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The update requires access to the original install resources.
Official release date is Oct 24, 2023.
It is recommended that you first install all Windows updates prior to installing this Update.
The Civil 3D 2024.2 Update cannot be uninstalled.
To restore Civil 3D to a prior version of Civil 3D 2024, you must reinstall it.
Autodesk Civil 3D 2024.2 Update
Civil 3D 2024.2 Update provides enhancements to several areas.
The ArcGIS Connector for Civil 3D has been enhanced so that when properties are mapped between ArcGIS and Civil 3D, the ArcGIS fields remain in sync with changes to Civil 3D properties, and vice versa.
API access to create corridor baselines from multiple feature lines has been added.
Project Explorer has been enhanced so that title rows can be included in report styles and associated report output, Entity Length data columns have been added to the Calculated Stations list, and alignment PIs can be filtered by PI type.
A variety of customer issues are also addressed by this update.
Read the What's New in Civil 3D 2024.2 Update Release Notes in the Civil 3D 2024 on-line Help
- New ArcGIS Workflows
- New in Project Explorer
- New in Collaboration for Civil 3D
- API Enhancements
- Fixed an issue in some localization builds, in which the curve direction could not be selected when creating an alignment.
Autodesk Connector for ArcGIS
- Fixed an issue in which the command line displayed a successful save when no change was made.
- Fixed an issue in which refreshing a layer imported as a Gravity Network, the objects of the layer were deleted.
- Fixed an issue in which the Query Builder dialog in the Settings Editor would change to the top Property Source in the drop down, regardless of what was selected.
- Improved stability when selecting Search for Proximate Points on the Point Proximit Report dialog.
- Improved stability when importing points from files created by Mac OS and Unix.
- Fixed an issue in which an extra point was placed when creating a COGO point using a miscellaneous bearing.
- Improved stability when opening Corridor Section Editor or creating corridor solids when the corridor contains invalid data.
- Fixed an issue in which point codes were not listed in the Cross Section Points Report dialog.
- Fixed an issue in which corridor section could display incorrectly in the Corridor Section Editor.
- Fixed an issue in which a feature line used as a corridor baseline could disappear when the baseline was deleted and then undone.
- Fixed an issue in which a referenced corridor did not follow the Object Layers setting.
- Fixed a stability issue that would occur when repairing broken references.
- Fixed a stability issue that would occur when a selected data shortcut working folder contained Chinese characters.
- Improved performance when opening drawings with many gravity pipe labels.
- Fixed an issue in which you could not show a Surface Reference Text Component value on a Pipe Network Structure label in Profile view in a XRef drawing.
- Fixed an issue in which a structure label could not be moved.
- Corrected an error message that could display when pipe sizing for multiple networks.
- Fixed an issue in which some structure heights could not be shortened by grips in a profile view.
- Fixed a Hydraflow Express issue in which culvert headwater results were not accurate in overtops cases.
- Fixed an issue in which the profile elevation was zero if it was out of the alignment station range when importing the HEC-RAS file.
- Fixed an issue in which line segment labels could not be selected through a viewport.
- Improved performance when moving a point of intersection in a pressure network run.
- Fixed an issue in which a pressure pipe attached to the wrong connection point of a custom appurtenance.
- Fixed an issue in which the insertion point calculation was occassionally not correct.
- Fixed an issue in which some pressure pipe cut lengths did not follow the pipe run profile.
- Fixed an issue in which custom expressions were not supported in the pressure pipe table.
- Fixed an issue in which renaming a target parameter would prompt an error when a conditional decision exists.
- Fixed an issue in which the Prospector would not display correctly when both the Prospector and the command line were docked.