Jan 22, 2020 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Desktop Connector 18.104.22.1685 Update
The Autodesk Desktop Connector 22.214.171.1245 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update requires access to the original install resources.
This download was available via direct download from the Subscription site on the official release date. Notification was not available via the Autodesk Desktop App until a few days later.
Autodesk Desktop Connector 126.96.36.1995 Update
The install is manual and overwrites any previously installed version of the Desktop Connector.
This update supports the Autodesk Construction Cloud.
This update includes important functional improvements to Civil 3D 2020.2 and BIM 360 cloud services interoperability.
New Features and Enhancements
- Fusion Electronics designs are now supported filetypes with special extensions and special handling just like f3d files. These file types are not downloadable (.fsch => .ElectronicsSchematic, .fbrd => .ElectronicsBoard, .fprj => .ElectronicsDesign)
- Long path work to allow all files in a selection which do not result in a path too long to be downloaded
- Improved long path error and warning messages for various workflows
- Added ability to rename items which have a path too long
- Items with a path too long have a unique icon
- Added file types to list of files to be ignored and will not upload (ds$, dce, rws, dat, slog)
- Support for DREF and XREF references to the same file which commonly occur in Civil3D files
- Concurrent uploads of files with the same reference causes CONTAINER_CHILD_NAME_EXISTS error
Read the Release Notes