Aug 17, 2020 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Desktop Connector 188.8.131.524 Update
The Autodesk Desktop Connector 14.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update requires access to the original install resources.
The official listed release date was Aug 11, 2020.
This download is available via direct download from the Subscription site on the official release date. Notification was not available via the Autodesk Desktop App until a few days after the official release date.
The Desktop Connector Update build version is 184.108.40.2064.
Autodesk Desktop Connector 14.1 Update
The install is manual and overwrites any previously installed version of the Desktop Connector.
New Features and Enhancements
- Support has been added for sheet set data (DST) files.
- Uploading a DST file will upload the related drawings in the sheet set.
- Opening a DST file using Desktop Connector will sync the related drawings.
- Long running jobs will no longer fail due to power settings causing the machine to go to sleep. Desktop Connector will continue to process running jobs and those jobs will prevent the machine from going to sleep until the job is completed. This will not prevent the display from turning off and logging the user out of the machine. Once the job completes, the machine will be allowed to go to sleep.
- Improvements made to workflows which caused dwg files to remain "in-use" after reference updates
- Resolved cyclical reference update failures
- Fixed an issue in which the paths to point files used as surface data would not all be updated correctly when a drawing was uploaded to BIM 360
- Improved upload performance of large files
- Files with extension .exe are blocked from uploading to any Cloud Data Source (BIM, Fusion, Drive)
- Resolved an issue where the tray menu doesn't go away if invoked using Double Click
Read the Release Notes