Sept 6, 2021 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Desktop Connector 22.214.171.1245 Update
The Autodesk Desktop Connector 14.13 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update requires access to the original install resources.
The official listed release date is Aug 30, 2021.
The Autodesk Desktop Connector (ADC) update build version is 126.96.36.1995.
Notification was not available via the Desktop Connector interface until a few days after the official release date.
Warning: Check the Release Notes page in Autodesk Desktop Connector Help for the current and correct download link.
Download the latest build of Autodesk Desktop Connector
Autodesk Desktop Connector 14.13
If you are upgrading from an ADC release prior to 14.8 see the important Release Notes.
Autodesk Desktop Connector 14.13 Install Details
The Desktop Connector install is manual and overwrites any previously installed version of the Desktop Connector.
A computer Restart is suggested to complete the install.
Note that Autodesk clearly states that Autodesk Customer Support only supports the current version of the Desktop Connector.
New Features and Enhancements
- The 'Refresh Drives' command has been renamed to 'Check for Drives'.
The command has also been relocated under the help sub menu.
See the 'Check for Drives' help topic for more information
Current versions of the Desktop Connector work best with the Civil 3D 2022+, Civil 3D 2021.3+ and Civil 3D 2020.6+ Updates that are also currently available.
- Opening a file in multiple locations at the same time will no longer caused a crash in Reference Explorer.
- Reference Explorer will no longer crash if opened immediately after starting Desktop Connector.
- Files in the Pending Actions list will no longer report a conflict state with an error: "Value is not true. Parameter name: fileIds."
- Large surface files (.mms) will no longer be versioned when the host drawing is opened.
Read the Release Notes