Feb 10, 2021 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Desktop Connector 220.127.116.112 Update
The Autodesk Desktop Connector 14.6 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update requires access to the original install resources.
The official listed release date was Feb 1, 2021.
The Desktop Connector Update build version is 18.104.22.1682.
This download is available via direct download from the Subscription site on the official release date. Notification was not available via the Desktop Connector interface until a few days after the official release date.
Warning: Check the Release Notes page in Autodesk Desktop Connector Help for the current and correct download link.
Download the latest February build of Autodesk Desktop Connector 22.214.171.1242
Autodesk Desktop Connector 14.6 Update
The install is manual and overwrites any previously installed version of the Desktop Connector. A computer Restart is suggested after the install.
- Child file version bumped when the child file has cyclical reference to the Parent file being saved.
- Pending action failures caused by accessing files with cyclical relationships during save operations
- Crash when closing the Getting Started dialog
- Multiple crashes when uploading files to the cloud workspace
- Crash when exiting Desktop Connector
- Crash in race condition when logging out of Desktop Connector and attempting to send feedback
- Multiple crashes with unknown workflow
- Resolved help links directed to http pages rather than https
- Refresh Drives command causes the product hang until command finishes
This version of the Desktop Connector works best with Civil 3D 2021.2+ and Civil 3D 2020.5.2+ Updates that are also currently available.
Read the Release Notes