Apr 28, 2021 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Desktop Connector 184.108.40.2060 Update
The Autodesk Desktop Connector 14.9 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update requires access to the original install resources.
The official listed release date was Apr 28, 2021.
The Autodesk Desktop Connector (ADC) update build version is 220.127.116.110.
Notification was not available via the Desktop Connector interface until a few days after the official release date.
Warning: Check the Release Notes page in Autodesk Desktop Connector Help for the current and correct download link.
Download the latest April 2021 build of Autodesk Desktop Connector 18.104.22.1680
Autodesk Desktop Connector 14.9
If you are upgrading from an ADC release prior to 14.8 see the Release Notes.
Autodesk Desktop Connector 14.9 Install Details
The Desktop Connector install is manual and overwrites any previously installed version of the Desktop Connector.
A computer Restart is suggested to complete the install.
Note that Autodesk clearly states that Autodesk Customer Support only supports the current version of the Connector.
New Features and Enhancements
- Desktop Connector will appear on the Products & Services site in the coming weeks
- Desktop Connector installation experience standardized with common Autodesk Installation Framework
- Desktop Connector download is a self-extracting executable
- Extract the contents to a location to install from and run the setup.exe
- Optionally run "Setup.exe --silent" from command line to install silently
- Update Suppression Notification documentation available in new Administrators page
Current versions of the Desktop Connector work best with Civil 3D 2022, Civil 3D 2021.2+ and Civil 3D 2020.5.2+ Updates that are also currently available.
Read the Release Notes