Dec 10, 2021 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Desktop Connector 18.104.22.1684 Update
The Autodesk Desktop Connector 15.2 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update requires access to the original install resources.
The official listed release date is Dec 8, 2021.
The Autodesk Desktop Connector (ADC) update build version is 22.214.171.1244.
Notification was not available via the Desktop Connector interface until a few days after the official release date.
Warning: Check the Release Notes page in Autodesk Desktop Connector Help for the current and correct download link.
Download the latest build of Autodesk Desktop Connector
Autodesk Desktop Connector 15.2
Windows shortcuts to files or folders in the Desktop Connector workspace will break when migrating from 15.1 (or any previous release) to 15.2.
Autodesk Desktop Connector 15.2 Install Details
The Desktop Connector install is manual and overwrites any previously installed version of the Desktop Connector.
A computer Restart is suggested.
Note that Autodesk clearly states that Autodesk Customer Support only supports the current version of the Desktop Connector.
New Features and Enhancements
- Desktop Connector crashes on startup
- Desktop Connector Exits when Civil 3D application is closed
- Unable to navigate the Desktop Connector workspace using the Solibri model viewer application
- Navigating into the workspace using the Reference Explorer Open command results in a hang
- Navigation performance in the Desktop Connector workspace was slower after release 126.96.36.1990
- Increased number of upload failures
- Undesired folders (e.g. "Autodesk Docs.ShellFolder class") are sometimes visible to the user in the Devices and Drives location under ThisPc.
A utility has been included in this release to clean up those undesired artifacts.
For more information see the Known Issues section in the Desktop Connector Support help topic.
Read the Release Notes