Feb 24, 2022 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Desktop Connector 126.96.36.1997 Update
The Autodesk Desktop Connector 15.4 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update requires access to the original install resources.
The official listed release date is Feb 23, 2022.
The Autodesk Desktop Connector (ADC) update build version is 188.8.131.527.
Notification was not available via the Desktop Connector interface until a few days after the official release date.
Warning: Check the Release Notes page in Autodesk Desktop Connector Help for the current and correct download link.
Download the latest build of Autodesk Desktop Connector
Autodesk Desktop Connector 15.4
Windows shortcuts to files or folders in the Desktop Connector workspace will break when migrating from 15.1 (or any previous release) to 15.2 (or after).
Autodesk Desktop Connector 15.4 Install Details
The Desktop Connector install is manual and overwrites any previously installed version of the Desktop Connector.
A computer Restart is suggested.
Note that Autodesk clearly states that Autodesk Customer Support only supports the current version of the Desktop Connector.
New Features and Enhancements
- Updated Desktop Connector brand images to be consistent with new Autodesk branding.
- Reduce upload/download failures associated with slower internet connections
- Files getting unlocked when put into Failed Pending Action "Scheduled" State
- Drawing opened in AutoCAD becomes read-only after save
- User is unintentionally logged out of Desktop Connector randomly
- Single clicking on Microsoft Office file causes "Checking for latest version"
- Cannot drag/drop Microsoft Outlook message attachments into Desktop Connector
- "Open in Desktop" from Fusion web client is failing
Read the Release Notes