June 6, 2022 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Desktop Connector 220.127.116.117 Update
The Autodesk Desktop Connector 15.7 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update requires access to the original install resources.
The official listed release date is May 31, 2022.
The Autodesk Desktop Connector (ADC) update build version is 18.104.22.1687.
Notification was not available via the Desktop Connector interface until a few days after the official release date.
Warning: Check the Release Notes page in Autodesk Desktop Connector Help for the current and correct download link.
Download the latest build of Autodesk Desktop Connector
Autodesk Desktop Connector 15.7
This ADC release supports the Autodesk 2023 products.
Autodesk Desktop Connector 15.7 Install Details
The Desktop Connector install is manual and overwrites any previously installed version of the Desktop Connector.
A computer Restart is suggested.
Note that Autodesk clearly states that Autodesk Customer Support only supports the current version of the Desktop Connector.
New Features and Enhancements
- When opening dwg files which have been synced locally, you may observe as much as 25% faster Open times when the data contains significant number of Dref relationships.
- Significant reduction of 429 errors (Too many requests...) by greatly reducing unnecessary server calls and improving user navigation performance
- Incorrect sort order from Z-A in File Explorer workspace
- CER when exiting tray while pending actions are in progress
- Incorrect default feature flag values when client is unable to communicate with the server
- Crash if exiting Desktop Connector during the Change Workspace command
Read the Release Notes