Jan 26, 2023 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Desktop Connector 18.104.22.1685
The Autodesk Desktop Connector 22.214.171.1245 is available via the Autodesk Desktop Connector App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update requires access to the original install resources.
The official listed release date is Jan 26, 2023.
The Autodesk Desktop Connector (ADC) update build version is 126.96.36.1995.
Warning: Check the Release Notes page in Autodesk Desktop Connector Help for the current and correct download link.
Download the latest build of Autodesk Desktop Connector
Autodesk Desktop Connector 188.8.131.525
This Autodesk Desktop Connector (ADC) release supports the Autodesk 2023 products.
There may be issues with earlier Autodesk Civil 3D 2022 product releases.
Autodesk Desktop Connector 184.108.40.2065 Install Details
The earlier version of ADC 15.8 must be uninstalled prior to the installation of Autodesk Desktop Connector 220.127.116.115.
The Desktop Connector install is manual.
A computer Restart is suggested.
Note that Autodesk clearly states that Autodesk Customer Support only supports the current version of the Desktop Connector.
New Features and Enhancements
Read the Release Notes
- When using the upload files and references tool the Desktop Connector failed to fix reference paths for DRefs that were located outside the parent file folder path.
- When previously publishing from Revit to Navisworks (Publish to NWC) the version is set to V1 in Docs. The workflow has been updated to ensure that the Navisworks file export is published in a new version in Docs and not overwriting the current version.
- Drag and drop update of file in Docs did not create a new version and placed the file in an infinite sync status. This update will create a new version of the file and upload to Docs.
- Enabled ability for the user to unsubscribe from an archived project successfully.
- User experienced "file that you are trying to open has failed automatically" for every reference located within a read only folder. The failure to lock warnings message will not be displayed when user only has read-only access to the file.
- Moving a folder sometimes places the folder into an infinite sync state. This update resolves the problem and syncing resumes as expected.
- Resolved crashing when moving a folder from project to project. The drag/drop (move) is not supported between projects as this is not the recommended workflow. The drag/drop (copy) between projects is supported and can be used as an alternate solution.
- While working offline setting a file to Always keep on this device resulted in an infinite sync after coming back online. This update resolves this issue and will sync the file when coming back online.
- When subscribing to projects using the project selection dialog the user received the error "Adding project failed: Value cannot be null". This update resolves the problem and the user will be able to add the project via the dialog box.
- When deploying the product using a system account the product would incorrectly use previous workspace location. New release will correctly use the default workspace location. The correct default location is %userprofile%\DC.
- Fixed broken link with the Long Path dialog "Learn More" link.
- In some workflows while in offline mode a file is created locally on disk. After going back online and recreating the file the user would experience the file in the cloud has been removed. The corrected behavior is after syncing the file is marked as synced and not removed locally or in the cloud.
- When opening up files with the desktop connector in several workflows (that is, Navisworks, Revit, Office) the user would close the program and the files would remain locked in the cloud. Behavior has been resolved and after closing the program(s) the files will be unlocked in the cloud after closing.
- Increased time for user to rename folders to avoid the folder getting automatically renamed.