Oct 3, 2023 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Desktop Connector 220.127.116.113
The Autodesk Desktop Connector 18.104.22.1683 is available via Autodesk Access or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update requires access to the original install resources.
The official listed release date is Oct 2, 2023.
The Autodesk Desktop Connector (ADC) update build version is 22.214.171.1243.
Warning: Check the Release Notes page in Autodesk Desktop Connector Help for the current and correct download link.
Download the latest build of Autodesk Desktop Connector
Autodesk Desktop Connector 126.96.36.1993
This Autodesk Desktop Connector (ADC) release supports the Autodesk 2024 products.
AutoCAD 2024 (and verticals) require Desktop Connector 16.0 or above.
If Desktop Connector 15.x versions are installed, AutoCAD will inform you that Desktop Connector needs to be updated.
Read the Release Notes
New Features and Enhancements
Desktop Connector Reset Utility
- Added a new Desktop Connector Reset Utility designed for users who wish to Reset Desktop Connector and put their current install back into a clean state
- Added a new Retry command to the Home Screen to help retry all eligible failed jobs. An eligible job would be a data set that meets the necessary requirements or for uploading to the cloud with Desktop Connector.
The Desktop Connector is not a bulk migration tool, the following resources are provided for managing and uploading data to the cloud.
- The existing Upload Files and References tool in Desktop Connector may be employed as an option for uploading individual datasets to the cloud
- The new and separately installed Autodesk DWG (Data) Migration Tool for Docs app and tools is built upon Desktop Connector and will run checks on data and references
Issues and Fixes
- Addressed an issue where, when a user updates a file in the web and then initiates a move, the move would not consistently occur before the update. Desktop Connector has been enhanced to prioritize move/rename operations over create/update operations so that those operations will succeed.
- Fixed the erroneous recreation of folders for the delete actions performed by another user in the cloud. Providing a more accurate and consistent representation of your cloud storage.
- Addressed an issue where unsynced and excluded files were not being captured in the Diagnostics Logs Collector when Desktop Connector was inactive. Now, the diagnostic log utility will operate smoothly even if Desktop Connector is not running.
- Presto backup files are no longer blocked when uploading with Desktop Connector. Presto backup and recover files will no longer be uploaded, allowing the upload of the Presto authored file to be succeed.
- Fixed a bug where users encountered a situation where synchronization jobs initiated would get stuck in an endless loop, preventing them from completing successfully.
- Previously, quickly moving a file to a newly created folder would result in a software crash. We have identified and resolved this issue to ensure a smoother and more reliable user experience.
- Resolved an issue that following the opening or editing of a DWG file in AutoCAD or Civil 3D and subsequent saving, the file would incorrectly appear without a lock icon in File Explorer, even though it was correctly shown as locked on the web.
- We blocked ReCap backup files from uploading so that the authored ReCap file upload will succeed.
- Improved performance with a faster opening of Revit files through Desktop Connector.
- We stopped uploading Revit template backup files. An 00001.rte backup file will no longer be uploaded, therefore will never be locked and cause downstream conflicts.
- Revit template files (.rte) files will no longer be deleted and then upload again as version 1 in the cloud.
- Revit family files (.rfa) were creating new versions in BIM360/ACC each time they are opened with Desktop Connector. These files will no longer version up when opening.
- Revit template files (.rte) were creating new versions each time they are opened with Desktop Connector. Revit family template files will no longer version up when opening.